Sender:Sam
Date/Time:2004-Dec-19 05:40:00
Subject:Re: 2 tries at the WWPano - Beautiful.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2 tries at the WWPano - Beautiful. Sam 2004-Dec-19 05:40:00
Hey there Dave,

Thankyou! I wasnt quite happy with the base though as using f8 i lost a lot of exposure and got a lot of blurring in the base : (

I used a Sigma 15mm fisheye, think the ISO was 200 on RAW. The setup for the pano-head is also quite simple. Using a lens-ring from my Canon 100-400 i managed to put together a multi-row pan head for this setup, looks very professional too! Total number of shots 45+2+2. Total time taken is round about 8 minutes (for the camera to write to the CF!)

If I use the 8mm on this setup I need 8 shots now as there is always a very slight parallex error.

Sam
  Dave at 360texas.com

  --- In #removed#, "Sam" <#removed#> wrote:
  > Hey there everyone,
  >
  > Here r my first 2 choices for the wwpano. Both taken yesterday.
  >
  > First up is one of Dubai's heritage mosques built in 1976.
  > http://www.eventshorizon.com/wwwpano/mosque.htm
  >
  > And then there is something artsy!
  >
  > Hey it's got walls, its centrally air conditioned, the roof is
  a "little" leaky at times, but the view of the sea is marvelous!

  > This is a desolate area near Ras Al Khaimah, I usually go there to
  get away from everything. You can't drive there either, never know
  what the tide might do to the car!

  > The house was destroyed in a storm 20 years ago, only the skeleton
  remains!

  > http://www.eventshorizon.com/wwwpano/rasalkhaimah.htm
  >
  > Sam

  ------