Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Dec-25 04:05:00
Subject:Re: map at 0,0 has no visible location button

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: map at 0,0 has no visible location button Landis 2004-Dec-25 04:05:00
>I love the map and finding panos with it. Clicking away. Finally
>came to one in the corner of Africa, that is, off the west coast of
>Africa. The status line says tile 0,0. But when I click, the map
>that comes up has nothing on it. At least I can't see it!? Glitch?
>Is the first or second map wrong?

The dots on the big map that are orange are panoramas that have not
yet been approved.  It's because they are missing some data (or the
panorama itself).

Anything that shows up at 0,0 is only there because people have not
yet filled in the geographic coordinates.

The orange dots only show up on the full world map and not the tiles
at this time.  There won't be any orange dots when we go 'live' with
the event on New Years.

-Landis