Sender:Gerard Kuster
Date/Time:2005-Jan-31 12:03:00
Subject:Re: one click and I got it ALL!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: one click and I got it ALL! Gerard Kuster 2005-Jan-31 12:03:00
Hi Luca,
Glad to read about your happiness  :-)
Can you show us some results ?
Gerard

Luca Vascon <#removed#> wrote:
No, happines only...
3 idiots, Big Agnos, me and my girlfriend going around with a 5 meters
thing, with that foolish UFO on it!
:-D
And one of the idiots  opened a second hand notebook, repaired with dutch
tape, inside a little bar, and in front of a hot chocolate, stitched the
Frist Result!!!
Yes, it sounds as an advertisement for me too, if I read it now with fresh
mind...
Sorry.
I iwas really too happy!