Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2005-Feb-05 15:43:00
Subject:Re: Job Lead - Sante Fe New Mexico

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Job Lead - Sante Fe New Mexico Dave 360texas.com 2005-Feb-05 15:43:00
Hi John,  yes we talked.. and he said he sent a reply email with the
details and said you did not reply.  As a matter of interest, we do
announce projects like this from time to time.  I usually prefer
others make the trip instead of us because they are nearer to the
photo site therefore more economical for the client.

There will be a next time. Just do not know where it will be.

Dave