Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2004-Oct-08 00:17:00
Subject:Re: Panorama Map preview is online

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panorama Map preview is online Alex Makienko 2004-Oct-08 00:17:00
Markus,

Believe me, I'm happy too. :-))) This is really a great step. Leave any
minor improvements for the next WWP. I really enjoy "travelling" worldwide.
It's nice to get an impression where you guys are. :-)

I'm looking forward to see the site released and published.

Again - thanks to all of you guys!

Alex