Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Mar-23 08:34:00
Subject:Re: Pangea Mania Mac/Safari only

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Pangea Mania Mac/Safari only Willy Kaemena 2005-Mar-23 08:34:00

Maybe I should have mentioned  the  link to the Pangea Plugin Download Link <http://www.pangeasoft.net/pano/plugin/index.html>  because  what  I can see from my counter  ( www.statcounter.com)  that almost all current Mac vistors  from this list  are watching the mentioned  websites ( QTVR ASIA)  with the  QT.......... to make it clearer  if you go to one of these 42 panoramas and you get as address e.g. <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Malaysia/KLCCFront/>   add  simply Pangea_VR.html  to get the right address which will call the Pangea Plugin  <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Malaysia/KLCCFront/Pangea_VR.html>

enjoy the smooth ride.........

Willy Kaemena