Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-24 07:20:00
Subject:Re: Submission dilemma revisited

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission dilemma revisited Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-24 07:20:00
Hello Brooks

Originally i feared that it could be a little boring to see "yet another
marketplace" panoramas.
Browsing through many of the submissions i realized that this has gotten
more interesting than i thought (from ArunKumar's New Delhi Marketplace
to Durec's "Today's Offer"... and the many other different views of a
"local" market..)
I think, your "Cutting Day" fits perfectly and is the better choice than
the gallery, as it shows more of a "local impression" (the people
around, the market stands etc.).

Best regards
Bernhard