Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Mar-25 07:50:00
Subject:Re: Blurry Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Blurry Pano Fulvio Senore 2005-Mar-25 07:50:00
I always get a blurry pano (small window version) when I convert it to
QTVR using any Windows tool that I tried. Strangely enough the full
screen version is sharp instead.

I have seen good QTVRs in small windows, but I suppose that they were
created with a Mac.

Fulvio Senore

P.S. if the equirectangular image is 700x350 pixels it is too small anyway.