Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Mar-31 01:21:00
Subject:Stonehouse stained glass

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Stonehouse stained glass G. Donald Bain 2005-Mar-31 01:21:00
Francis,

Excellent work, inspired subject! I know that windows are tricky.

To make the two links at the bottom of your page clickable, you will
have to put them into html, like this:

You might want to add a note on how the panorama was made - click the
button for ADD EXTRA TEXT.

Also, remember not to publicize the site yet. The preview site is for
participants only (so this list is okay). Also the final url will be
different after I move it to the Geo-Images server on Friday.

Don