Sender:jmaricle
Date/Time:2005-Apr-21 23:56:00
Subject:Re: PanoTrekker - new lightweight homemade VR head

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: PanoTrekker - new lightweight homemade VR head jmaricle 2005-Apr-21 23:56:00
I would like to see it.  Thank you.

Joan
#removed#
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Rowed
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:05 PM
  Subject: PanoTrekker - new lightweight homemade VR head

  PanoTrekker homemade VR head.

  I have a new design of homemade VR head to share other VR
  photographers. It's lightweight, strong, easy to build and has full
  spherical multirow capabilities. It also has a small nadir
  "footprint" and is adjustable for different cameras and lenses. The
  description and photos are in a PDF file about 380 kb. If you'd like
  to see this PDF just email me. There's no cost.

  Scott Rowed

  ------
  The World-Wide Panorama

  For more information: