Sender:jefffreymartin
Date/Time:2005-May-20 11:10:00
Subject:Re: Enquiry: PTGUI or Panoweaver 4.0?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Enquiry: PTGUI or Panoweaver 4.0? jefffreymartin 2005-May-20 11:10:00
--- In #removed#, larry lau <#removed#> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> It's very glad to join this group and I have a question about
stitching software. Could any of you pls help me out? Thank you in
advance.
>  I'm a little confused and hope to hear your idea about them. Which
one is better? Any advantage and disadvantage?

You have money and don't want to know about the process = panoweaver

You have a curious patient mind and want to know how it works, and to
make it perfectly = ptgui

Of course, the man who knows how to fix his own motorcycle has 2
advantages! One, he doesn't have to rely on a mechanic. Two, he
appreciates the motorcycle for the work of art that it is! So i
suggest, try ptgui, get autopano and enblend too, after a couple
frustrating weeks you'll be a zen master :)

good luck,
jeffrey

www.jeffrey-martin.com