Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jun-08 17:51:00
Subject:Re: more on the theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: more on the theme G. Donald Bain 2005-Jun-08 17:51:00
Which brings up a point I wanted to make - let's not have too many
toilet panos this time, please.

Marco (Shen) Luethi initiated the genre in the Original WWP:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp304/html/MarcoLuethi.html

Micehl Du Chesne made a very appropriate contribution along the same
lines for Sanctuary:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1204/html/MichelDuChesne.html

So maybe we have enough of this particular aspect of water on-line
already?

Don