Sender:wbr
Date/Time:2005-Jun-14 18:21:00
Subject:Re: Announcement: WW2panorama.org extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Announcement: WW2panorama.org extension wbr 2005-Jun-14 18:21:00
this link works better: http://ww2panorama.org/

Wil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mickael Therer
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:52 PM
  Subject: Announcement: WW2panorama.org extension

  Dear list,

  After Europe, last May 8, the 'ww2 panorama' is now extending its
  archive to the Rest of the World with a proposed launch on next
  September 2.
  Those of you that would have relevant material (either existing or in
  mind) to submit please browse the archive at http://ww2panorama.org,
  read the submit page and use the email link from the website to
  contact us, and we'll eventually register you with the ww2project
  forum. (DON'T REPLY TO THIS LIST).

  A word of warning: unlike the World Wide Panorama, the number of
  available seats are numbered here, with no guarantee to be published
  unless certain criteria are met and the coverage is sufficient.

  We hope to get all areas covered including South and North America
  with a special focus on Far East Asia and Japan.

  thank you,

  Mickael

  ps. thanks to Don and Landis for letting me post the call here
  pps. The European landmarks remain open for more additions, Europeans
  and travellers here are also free to join.

  ------
  The World-Wide Panorama

  For more information:
  -Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html