Sender:Landis Bennett
Date/Time:2005-Jun-19 18:50:00
Subject:Re: Add sound to QTVR with QT 7?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Add sound to QTVR with QT 7? Landis Bennett 2005-Jun-19 18:50:00
On Jun 19, 2005, at 3:58 AM, sirflor1 wrote:

> With QT 6 it was possible to change the control.
> If it was changed I was able to add tracks (layers)
> to the movie, like sound, logos.
> In QT 7 Pro I can't do that anymore!
> If I open a movie (not QTVR) I can change everything.
> But if I open a QTVR the menu is gray.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Rolf

You'll need a copy of your old QuickTime Player Pro 6.5.2.  You can
still be running QuickTime 7 in the system, but you need the older QT
Player in order to make those changes.  You can find a backup, or
reinstall just part of it QT 6.5.2 (recent discussion on the Apple QTVR
list detailed how to do this).

-Landis