Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2005-Jun-28 09:00:00
Subject:Re: webcast available

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: webcast available Bostjan Burger 2005-Jun-28 09:00:00
Oh - right... now it works - thanks... but only the link but the connection failed...

Bostjan

Markus Altendorff <#removed#> wrote:
Bostjan Burger wrote:
> I tried the suggested links but unfortunatelly I received:
> "Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /events/video/include/ on this server."

That's because the direct link is so long, it got split in two lines: Copy the
224.newmedia ... etc. part right after the /include/ , and it should work (firewalls
permitting). Or, do follow the second link and pick the video from the list that
shows.

-Markus

> "G. Donald Bain" <#removed#> wrote:
> On May 25 Landis and I made a presentation to the Graduate School of
> Journalism here at the University of California Berkeley.
>
>   Our topic was "VR Photography and Journalism". It was webcast live,
> and is now available on-line at:
>       http://journalism.berkeley.edu/events/video/include/
> 224.newmedia_may_2005/don_bain-qtvr.qtl
>
> or go to:
>       http://journalism.berkeley.edu/events
> and select "New Media Summer Public Lectures"

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information:
-Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html