Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 08:11:00
Subject:Re: small versions blurred?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: small versions blurred? Bernhard Vogl 2005-Jun-30 08:11:00
Can anyone point me to a good example of a "blurry small version"?
All i can find are versions where both versions (small and large) are not
too sharp but none like Erik told.

I can remember a suggestion by Hans Nyberg who prefers higer resolution with
high compression against lower resolution with larger file size.
I'm also working with PanoCube and Windows and i don't feel that my small
versions look more blurry than the larger version(?).

Best regards
Bernhard