Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2005-Jul-02 01:51:00
Subject:Re: submission questions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: submission questions caroling 2005-Jul-02 01:51:00
I like the intensity given by the filter colors. Interesting scene. Lots of beautiful details.
There are stitching errors, especially in the area to the left of the falls at the top edge of the pano.
Seeing double.
The initial view seems cut off to me. I like the vista of the whole falls and green air, when I pan up. The
foreground rubble is distracting.  I'd put the whole falls in there, for the first impression.