Sender:liz_golf
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 13:16:00
Subject:Re: N.Y.C.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: N.Y.C. liz_golf 2004-Mar-24 13:16:00
Andre - I took the 1:30 ferry but no matter.  I think I can guess
where you were (email hint, hint)
shooting from and am excited to see your pano to see if I am right!
I did 3 panos on Ellis and Liberty Island and chose the Liberty
Island one which
includes a back view of the entire Statue  - not nearly as
interesting as yours will be
but the whole experience was a lot of fun and hey, I got out there,
others were not so
fortunate with their luck and circumstances.
Liz