Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jul-03 20:39:00
Subject:Please, give us time to work.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Please, give us time to work. G. Donald Bain 2005-Jul-03 20:39:00
We are working on a complete overhaul of the top level pages. Markus is
coding some wonderful new features, and we are fine-tuning many
details. Design is still evolving, and we are catching small problems
and making decisions continuously.

So please, give us some time to work on this. New versions are
appearing every few hours. It's complicated enough, three of us working
on it from different locations, and separated by eight time zones!

Thanks,
Don