Sender:Martin Hrdlicka
Date/Time:2005-Jul-05 10:25:00
Subject:Re: My pano is missing?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My pano is missing? Martin Hrdlicka 2005-Jul-05 10:25:00
--- In #removed#, Markus Altendorff <#removed#> wrote:
Thank you Markus,
It works now. Probably there was something wrong with a refresh of my
Mozilla explorer. Strange...?

I can not remember the campaign but it is possible. The lake is
reservoir of drinking water for towns Chrudim and Pardubice. And there
is a quite big brewery located in Pardubice.
Do not worry, this water is not used for beer production.

Martin