Sender:Thomas Mottl
Date/Time:2005-Sep-15 21:27:00
Subject:Re: Ideas...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Ideas... Thomas Mottl 2005-Sep-15 21:27:00
First of all, all the the Best for you and Kat for your future life
together.
I am planing to shoot a glacier, the tongue, or in a cave or a tunnel
in a glacier.
I also played with the thought to shoot the first nuclear reactor
ever in Haigerloch, which for god sake never really worked.
If the weather is bad I will shoot a pano inside the motorroom of my
car :-)
I also think about to shoot a pano directly in a big fire, have
planned everything how it will work so another fall back for bad
weather.
So again all the best to you both
Thomas