Sender:Uri cogan
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 07:00:00
Subject:Re: Load MOV with DevalVR plugin

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Load MOV with DevalVR plugin Uri cogan 2005-Sep-26 07:00:00
Fiero:

>I have been developing for 4 years the DevalVR project. This is a
>browser plugin to visualize several types of contents, as panoramic
>pictures and 3D topographic maps.

I just tried the stand-alone viewer in Windows and was very
impressed. Now I can hardly wait for a small browser plug-in that
will work in both Mac and Wintel platforms!

Note: I liked the arrow-key pan and tilt controls, but could find no
keyboard zoom controls. The on-screen buttons however, do the job
nicely.
--
                  Uri Cogan
            http://www.uricogan.com

*** Belief in superstitions brings bad luck ***