Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Sep-27 06:19:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large northwest_omnipresence 2005-Sep-27 06:19:00
Thank you very much Bernhard,

I wish now that I had found and participated in this event sooner. I
am so excited to be learning more about omni directional photography.

I wish i could just resign myself to a poor first entry and improve
from there. I have been taking this type of stitched digital panorama
for the past three years but its only now that I am venturing out to
try new ways to "publish" them. Its difficult trying to make them
look how i know they can and then seeing my limitations as an amature.

--- In #removed#, "Bernhard Vogl" <#removed#> wrote:
> 11 days should be enough to go through my tutorial ;-)
> http://www.dffe.at/pano360/360_1e.html
> Nearly outdated (PTGui 4) and it's for full sphericals - but the
workflow is
> the same exept that you don't need a zenith and nadir.
>
> Peter Nyfeler's pano2QTVR step by step tutorial is at
> http://www.pano2qtvr.com/tutorials.php?hid=GetStartTut
>
> More detailed and extensive help is at the Panotools WIKI:
> http://wiki.panotools.org
>
> If you have problems getting your pano for the WWP
submission "right",