Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 14:59:00
Subject:See a World Wide Panorama Submission (WWP Email Links)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: See a World Wide Panorama Submission (WWP Email Links) Landis 2005-Oct-11 14:59:00
Aleksandar,

Below I've quoted how my email program renders that text (Eudora).
Apple Mail also renders it fairly close.  With so many email clients
it will be near impossible to make sure it works on every one, but
this is coded to work appropriately with the documented method of
using the WWW <a href="mailto:.. tag.

If you have any suggestions that would make it work with more email
clients, we're definitely interested in them.

-Landis