Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 18:12:00
Subject:Re: Problem with Irene Blueth's small pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problem with Irene Blueth's small pano Caroling Geary 2005-Oct-11 18:12:00
  Irene Blueth's pano worked fine on Mac OS 104.2, QT 7.
My movie (Caroling Geary) is behaving quite badly. It hangs on the
first frame for a minute or more. Then when the overlay image
appears, it still hangs for awhile. It people don't wait, and click
on it, the object movie won't auto rotate. Then if you don't drag the
movie, you just see it sitting still.
It was a bad choice for this event, since people naturally want to
browse many as quickly as possible.
My problem was that I didn't discover how slow it was until I had
created it. By then, I was out of time to do something else.  When I
realized how it behaved, I resigned myself to very few actually
seeing the effect I tried to achieve.
The explanation is why I think you thought it didn't work. It is self-
contained.

On Oct 11, 2005, at 12:40 PM, centreofengland wrote:

> For me I just get a blank movie, no image shows and if I try to save
> movie file it won't let me.
>
> I am using MS IE6 with Quicktime Pro 7.0.2 Both normal and fullscreen
> show nothing.
>
> I also get the same problem with the Caroling Geary one, Although I
> can save this to disk and it works from HD.
>
> Andy
>
> --- In #removed#, Irene Blueth <#removed#> wrote:
>

>> Is anyone else having the problem that Mark has reported with my
>>
> pano?
>
>> Irene

> ~-->
> Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/gWFolB/TM

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net