Sender:John G. Dobbins
Date/Time:2005-Nov-21 22:23:00
Subject:Re: MSF missions in Africa panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MSF missions in Africa panoramas John G. Dobbins 2005-Nov-21 22:23:00
Such outstanding work Mickael, commendations and not-at-all 'trivial
or inadequate', by any means. Your outstanding photography, and
particularly your use of the interactive medium - spherical panos
with sound - allows many more people exposure to the reality of these
peoples' lives and struggles. This is truely inspiring panography.
Kudos, and thank you for sharing these.

I do have a few somewhat trivial technical questions;

How do you do your sound recording on location?

Are you shooting from monopod?

What camera/lens/pano rig are you using?

Do you do your own site design and development work?

Your site is beautifully done. I like the clean, well-oranized layout
and navigation and what appears to be all css (no tables)
construction. Very inspiring work all the way around.

Thanks again,

John Dobbins