Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2006-Mar-12 04:42:00
Subject:Re: panos and recorded music

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panos and recorded music Uri Cogan 2006-Mar-12 04:42:00
Bostjan:

>Well, the dilema was more about the music which was the original
>part of the performance (natural sound?) - I didn't add the music
>from any other source.

I am told there is "fair use" of copyrighted material - You do not
have to pay royalties if you are a journalist that is video-taping
part of the performance for the evening news on TV, so it may be ok
to include a short segment of the music (not the entire work!) in a
panoramic photo. I imagine this could be regarded as a "quote", not a
"copy". Any legal experts out there?
--

             Uri Cogan

    http://www.uricogan.com