Sender:olivier satnet
Date/Time:2006-Mar-27 01:44:00
Subject:login problem ....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: login problem .... olivier satnet 2006-Mar-27 01:44:00
Hi, i am ready with my pano .....

the border line in red between hemisphere North and hemisphere south ....

here in ecuador , a tipical place with a monument to this border ...

But i don t remember my username and password ...

I participate in the "sanctuary" before .... Olivier Auverlau
http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/view/wwppeople/html/OlivierAuverlau.html

can someone help me ? were i log in ? how to find my name and password ?