Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Apr-02 16:23:00
Subject:Re: get em young!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: get em young! Caroling Geary 2006-Apr-02 16:23:00
It is tempting to look on the preparation server. Especially since we
are all so eager to see the site. But remember, our leaders are
working to get the site ready and have asked us to not log on to the
preparation server. The more logged on, the slower it goes, the
harder it is for them to work.

Of course, I'm not sure what is holding it up. Could it be those few
who entered panos not created within the event dates?

Every time I read a comment on the entries I can hardly refrain from
going there to see for myself. My problem is that later today I have
to disconnect, pack up all my gear and move. Today is my last chance
to surf with broadband. It's not a joke, but I'm the April fool.

On Apr 2, 2006, at 11:14 AM, bruce_hemming wrote:

> I kept checking the site today to see when it would come online as
> I had friends visiting
> who had never seen it.  All knocked out by the quantity and quality
> of the entries -
> including a little boy, who at three and a half soon picked up the
> basics of navigation.
>
> His favourite was Don's entry - because it had diggers in it!
> Thanks again to all the team
> for another brilliant event.
>
> Best
>
> Bruce