Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-May-02 19:49:00
Subject:Re: 6 feet overhead

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 6 feet overhead Hans Nyberg 2006-May-02 19:49:00
On 2/5-2006, at 20.42, olivier satnet wrote:

> have you explanation of this 40 grades pano ...
>
> you use monopode like a microfone "Boom" ...
>
> how do you fire the camera ???
> any picture of you making this ?

Like this http://www.panoramas.dk/quicktime/qtvr/tripod-for-balcony.html

Even if this is made on tripod the idea is the same.

Here is another made at about 10 degrees, on a special double tripod
set with weights.
http://www.qtvr.dk/klint/

I just bought a 6 m aluminium pole.
Actually it is a telescope flagpole. Only 3 kg. (and cheap $30)

I already mounted a special panohead and got a 10m extension cable to
my Canon cable release timer.
I guess with the Canon 5D + hacked 10,5mm I can do panos at an angle of
45 degrees handheld at 4 meters extended.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi