Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 09:30:00
Subject:RE: newbie?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: newbie? Wheaton, Simon 2006-Jun-07 09:30:00
I replied here because I figure that there are probably people not on the Panotools list that are on here. I assume that is why the question was asked on both lists.

I guess it's fair enough that you ask not to post these sort of questions on the WWP list, but I don't think you should be complaining about the same question being raised on different lists. They are different lists with different members so may provide different answers and discussion, why should the person asking the question not be able to access the knowledge of members on different lists, and provoke discussion on these different lists?

I don't think it is really an issue, it's not like there is any other traffic on this list at the moment anyway. And there is a high percentage of spherical vs cylindrical panos submitted to the WWP, so this might be a relevant question to this list.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA