Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jun-09 15:38:00
Subject:Re: newbie?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: newbie? Landis 2006-Jun-09 15:38:00
>>I am using Panotools (through PTMac) and Pano2QTVR for my cylindrical panos.

>reading the exact same answers in those lists is, well, just too bad.
>please don't do (any of) it.

Perhaps if someone was interested in drawing up a simple WWP FAQ we
could post it on the site and direct these questions there (also in
the intro email and the front page of the group).  More difficult
questions would continue to be referred to the QuickTime, PanoTools,
or other appropriate lists.

Anyone interested in helping out?  Please contact me off-list.

-Landis