Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jul-10 14:33:00
Subject:Re: Gardens: wow - and oops

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens: wow - and oops Landis 2006-Jul-10 14:33:00
>I also found one problem - John MacKenzie McIntosh's full screen pano
>seems to be missing:
>
>http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp606/html/JohnMcKenzieMcIntosh.html
>
>When you mouse over the full screen link, it says that the pano is
>19kB, which would be a really neat trick if John had actually pulled
>it off! However, I just get a black screen. Hope it can be fixed -
>I'd like to take a closer look.

Definite oops.  I didn't catch that but will delete the 19k file so
that it's not suggested that he has a fullscreen there.

John,  If you have a fullscreen please get it to me before the late
edit deadline (Wednesday, 12 July at 09:00 PDT.  To find that time in
your time zone see: http://tinyurl.com/ztryu)

Everyone else - if you see any other errors or omissions please let
me know ASAP.  #removed# is the best address for that.

THANKS!

-Landis