Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2004-Nov-11 09:27:00
Subject:Re: Next Event ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event ? Luca Vascon 2004-Nov-11 09:27:00
If I were still in Portugal I would have no doubt...
Better and better than the turistic Fatima, there is Batalha 10 km far from
it!!!
But there is also an eremite place, in the mountains behind Aveiro, Atras
dos Montes, I do not remember the name. O Lugars Sagrados for me will always
be Aveiro salt ponds, after the coloured bridge, the seashore of Espinho,
where lays the Moliceiros they use to fish, or  the end of the Douro, no
lado de Vila Nova de Gaia.  Barcos,  uma prazinha onde as mulheres penduram
a ropa.

Saludos com muita saudade...