Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2006-Jul-19 12:39:00
Subject:Re: Nabble has nabbed our messages

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nabble has nabbed our messages caroling 2006-Jul-19 12:39:00
As I understand it, WWP is a private list, where messages are only available when you log in. The panotools list messages are public and you don't have to log in. The list administrators decide when they set the list up. To see how it works, try setting up your own Yahoo list. It is simple and free. Once you see the choices, you can determine if you are happy with how the list currently works. By the way, you can easily try this directly by going to each list on yahoo. See if the messages are there or if your have to log in and be a member of the group before you see them.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: "Richard Crowest" <#removed#>