Sender:jeffrey
Date/Time:2006-Aug-10 07:50:00
Subject:Re: Transportation... I can't wait.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Transportation... I can't wait. jeffrey 2006-Aug-10 07:50:00
>why do we have to wait until September to
>    take the shots?

Because that's the whole point of the WWP :-D otherwise it would be a
map with panos on it. but it's not, it's something very lovely and
special!

do your practice now, and then it will be very easy when the day comes!

Jeffrey
--

---------------------
www.panopticpictures.com - Immersive Imaging

    Transportation... I can't wait.
    Posted by: "darkfact95" #removed#   darkfact95
    Wed Aug 9, 2006 12:47 pm (PST)
    hey guys and gals...
    I've been thinking about doing a 'transportation' for a long long time
    and finally i got the boost to do it. but funny how now i cant wait
    till Sept. to go out and take the pictures :p

    that makes me wondering, why do we have to wait until September to
    take the shots? College is off right now and this is probably my only
    chance to go out and take as much as possible of transportation
    panoramas :\

    and another question, I remember couple weeks visiting a news website.
    not sure whether it was CNN, yahoo news ... or whatever. But I
    remember they had on their front page a box showing panoramas from the
    Gardens event. Any idea which websites are linking like this?

    thanks :)

    Back to top
    Messages in this topic (1)

4.