Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2006-Sep-14 12:58:00
Subject:RE: Help with PTgui, optimizer not run!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Help with PTgui, optimizer not run! Mark D. Fink 2006-Sep-14 12:58:00
Hi Jesse,

I think you??ll probably find it more appropriate to post this to the
PanoToolsNG list. If you aren??t already subscribed, you can do that here -
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanotoolsNG/. Joost, the author of PTGui,
is a member, so you??ll probably get an answer within minutes.

Mark

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>