Sender:Jim Headley
Date/Time:2004-Nov-26 13:41:00
Subject:RE: My new Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: My new Pano Jim Headley 2004-Nov-26 13:41:00
Thanks Jesse and Sam,

I'll post a sample image (success or failure) sometime next week.

I went to great lengths to insure the lens and the slit are centered but
the Leica body itself isn't. It does not rotate fast and develop any Gs,
so I think it should be all right. I'll test it this weekend. Maybe I'm
wrong. It does operate very smoothly and is even quiet. Now you have me
a little nervous.

Sincerely,
Jim Headley
Buffalo, Wyoming USA