Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Dec-18 00:50:00
Subject:Re: Unable to access 128.32.102.88

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Unable to access 128.32.102.88 Landis 2006-Dec-18 00:50:00
>I have been trying to access the request a log in server.
>An error message saying the server is taking too long to respond and
>gives the number above.

You've got to go to http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen

The :8090/gen is important.

>Also
>My access to all yahoo groups has been very slow as well recently, it
>seems to take ages to bring up messages on a very fast connection. the
>connection to us.js1.img may be the problem. error console says among
>other things yg_cookie is not defined then lots of expected
>declarations not found
>
>Does any one have any idea what I can try to fix the problem.

No clue.  Yahoo can tend to have access issues some times - just
patience.  IF you think it's an error with Yahoo (not just slow
service) you should contact the YG feedback links at:
http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_groups_feedback

-Landis