Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2007-Apr-10 07:53:00
Subject:Re: coming right up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: coming right up Markus Altendorff 2007-Apr-10 07:53:00
G. Donald Bain wrote:

> The next WWP event, "Atmosphere" is being prepared at this very
> moment. When it finishes running and Markus puts it in place we will
> announce it more widely.

I'm on it, i'm on it... :)

It's (almost) there - just having a problem with the images not being
replaced with their new dark background versions. Should be fixed within
the next few hours. The new machine is quite fast :)

> I just wanted to warn you that, although links to the new event are
> now in place on the Yahoo WWP page and on the Geo-Images home page,
> they will be broken until the transfer is complete. Patience,
> please! :- )

Well, the links are already OK - only a few decorations are still the
wrong color.

-Markus