Sender:Shawn Steigner
Date/Time:2007-May-12 05:44:00
Subject:Re: Bo and Bryant on Hollywood Blvd.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Bo and Bryant on Hollywood Blvd. Shawn Steigner 2007-May-12 05:44:00
Not really that weird.
My first event was shared with John Blake during the subject "Bridges" at
Royal Gorge.
Then, during the Water event, another John(Fellers) and I shot along Clear
Creek.
Although he was up the creek a bit in another county.
Also, last Summer during the "Gardens" event, Garden of the Gods was shared
again with Mr. Fellers and I.

Regards-Shawn Steigner
PhotoSurveyor-Sharing places like never before with photos and virtual
tours.
www.photosurveyor.com