Sender:bachnaturephoto
Date/Time:2007-May-15 15:25:00
Subject:Re: My first cilindrical panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My first cilindrical panoramas bachnaturephoto 2007-May-15 15:25:00
Thanks Richard and Jim.
After an year aprox of reading messages in this list, now I feel in
confidence to participate in next event (I'm a slow guy, it's true!).
Last panos I have made contains less mistakes than first ones. I'm
glad to show you them in this little new website:
http://www.jllorens.net/360/
See you all in next event, then. :-))

Jaume Llorens