Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2007-Jun-07 20:49:00
Subject:Re: The WWP "Community" event is almost here!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The WWP "Community" event is almost here! Keith Martin 2007-Jun-07 20:49:00
Sometime around 7/6/07 (at 09:38 -0700) Pat Swovelin said:

>I fully expect to see panorama after panorama of people shooting
>panoramas of people shooting panoramas (pardon my redundancy) that are
>all linked together at everyone's camera.

Stop, stop! I'm already envious enough about those who are going to
be there. This sort of creative insanity sounds like the icing on the
cake! (And now if I *don't* see a panorama of people shooting
panoramas of people shooting panoramas I'll be very disappointed. ;-)

I'm also frustrated that I won't be able to go because it looks like
I'll be delivering a panorama-specific digital photography module
next year where I teach. (Cool, eh?) It would have been fun and
useful to be able to get together with like-minded people this summer
to compare workflows, ideas and examples. Ah well, another time
perhaps.

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer in Publishing, LCC (University of the Arts, London)
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine
design, programming, VR photography, consultancy

mailto:#removed#
http://www.thesmallest.com
iChat/AIM & Skype ThatKeith

UK (main) +44 (0)20 8646 3474