Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2007-Aug-19 18:37:00
Subject:Re: Hello - I'm new here,

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hello - I'm new here, Uri Cogan 2007-Aug-19 18:37:00
ronenkedem wrote:

> I realize that I need very wide lens and a special panohead for the
> tripod.
> I'm using stitching softwares such as, AutoPano, Pixtra.
> I will be happy to get some tips and advices from you guys,

Welcome to the club...

I highly recommend http://www.panoramas.dk  - it's a great web site,
full of excellent references to techniques, hardware and software, plus
an amazing gallery of panoramas.

This list focuses on the WWP project and related issues. For technical
discussions, advice and information, I recommend you join any (or all
:-)) of the panorama forums:

Panoguide forum at: http://www.panoguide.com/

IVRPA public forum: http://ivrpa.org/forum

Kekus Digital Forum (mostly for PTMac users) at: http://kekus.com/forum/

Good luck and best regards, please get in touch if you need any more info.

Uri Cogan
http://www.uricogan.com