Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2007-Oct-03 18:35:00
Subject:Re: i have problem access the preparation server?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i have problem access the preparation server? Landis 2007-Oct-03 18:35:00
>i have problem access the preparation server for the past week.
>i tried diff pc but still have problem.
>
>Anyone has the same issue here?
>tks
>
>fatchai.

fatchai,

I don't know if perhaps the problem you're experiencing could be
because we're using a straight IP address instead of a domain name.
Some ISPs will block IP addresses (as have some entire countries).
If you (or anyone else experiencing this problem) could try is
accessing it with the alternative address:

http://mcc-515-6.geog.berkeley.edu:8090/gen/

this should give you the exact same site as:
http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/

If neither one works for you please contact us off list and you can
email us the details and we'll upload it for you.

#removed#

-Landis