Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Dec-19 09:46:00
Subject:Re: How to link a QTVR with a JPG

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How to link a QTVR with a JPG Hans Nyberg 2007-Dec-19 09:46:00
On 19/12/2007, at 10.26, Dieter Lotze wrote:

> I would like to link a QTVR with a normal Jpg shot. (going from a
> sleeping room into the bathroom (which is just a jpg or tiff) I am
> using PTMac, CubicConverter and CubicConnector for my panorama shots.
> In the "old" days with Apples QuickTime VR Authoring this was easy,
> but CubicConnector does not seem to accept other formats than .mov
> shots!

Dieter this is not really a WWP subject ,but if you include the  JPG
on your scene just as you drop the movies you can actually just link
to it and  get it included in the tour.
However remember that you have to  use this movie in exactly the same
size as your Jpg as using another display size will make it pixilated
or stretched if you change the proportions.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers