Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2007-Dec-22 16:00:00
Subject:Re: Let the Wrinkle Begin!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Let the Wrinkle Begin! Landis 2007-Dec-22 16:00:00
>-When is the actual time?  The WWP web site shows my time in Honolulu
>being 8:08 PM-your links with this message show a start at 8:08 AM
>friday and a finish of 8:08 AM saturday.  Can I assume 8:08 PM
>honolulu time is the actual time?

Happy solstice everyone (winter for those of us in the Northern
Hemisphere, summer for those of you lucky enough to be warm right now
in the Southern).

The time is 12 hours either side of the actual moment of the
solstice.  The solstice was at 0608 this morning (Universal Time -
Greenwich, England).  It is currently (provided Yahoo doesn't delay
this message) 1558 (3:58 pm).  Therefore the shooting period for this
wrinkle tribute extends for another 4 hours.  The end of the shooting
period is 1808 UT. (http://tinyurl.com/2zoabc)

For Honolulu that is 8:08 am.  Everyone has about 4 hours left.

I've taken a couple now.  Nothing spectacular, but it was a lot of
fun knowing that all of you around the world were thinking of
panoramas and photographing with me at the same time.  I'm really
looking forward to seeing this.

-Landis