Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2008-Jan-05 08:52:00
Subject:Re: Time's Almost Up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Time's Almost Up Pat Swovelin 2008-Jan-05 08:52:00
On 12/28/2007 9:01 PM, Edward C Hass rambled on about ...:
> Really Tried to make it work ... But just could not manage to navigate
> the 5 mandatory edits, uploads, GPS Data, etc etc plus Small Pano
> continually said not uploaded.
> Guess I will have to wait til next event and take time to learn the
> process and the many edits necesasary to make it all come together.
> Thanx for the password and ID.
The next WWP event will be around March 20th (the Spring Equinox) so as
that gets closer please contact me off list and I'll walk you through
the process with Skype (so we can interact in real-time) and make sure
you get your submission in on time (assuming you shoot and stitch it in
the alloted time period).  Then you'll be good to go for all future WWP
events.

The WWP team has done everything they can to get you in the system and
it didn't work for whatever reason but I speak "senior" so maybe I'll be
able to help.

Or not...

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large