Sender:Georgia Real Tours
Date/Time:2008-Jan-30 20:12:00
Subject:Re: Unsolicited Bulk Email

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Unsolicited Bulk Email Georgia Real Tours 2008-Jan-30 20:12:00
On 1/28/08, John Riley <#removed#> wrote:
> Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode!  Let us know if you need any
> suggestions for places/people to visit 8-)  I'm sure we can make a list.

Colin: We can start with D.C., then on to any spammer's convention. :)

Landis: Thanks for getting rid of the spammers. :)

By the way, I logged in with my blogger.com/google ID and flagged each
and every blog listed per blogger.com's recommendation.  I suggest you
do the same (with flash blocked and images blocked so this nucklehead
doesn't get paid for ad views).

R~

--
Mid GA: 478-599-1300