Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2008-Feb-02 17:48:00
Subject:Re: Next Event Theme?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event Theme? Mark D. Fink 2008-Feb-02 17:48:00
Here?s my .02. How about Migration as a theme? It could cover everything
from animal migrations to people migrating, (daily commutes and traffic jams
anyone?) to migrating from one season to another.

Mark

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>